Atal Tinkering Lab(ATL)Atal Tinkering Lab(ATL) is a work space where young minds can give shape to their ideas through hands on do-it-yourself mode; and learn innovation skills. Young children will get a chance to work with tools and equipment to understand the concepts of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). ATL would contain educational and learning ‘do it yourself’ kits and equipment on – science, electronics, robotics, open source micro controller boards, sensors and 3D printers and computers. Other desirable facilities include meeting rooms and video conferencing facility.
In order to foster inventiveness among students, ATL can conduct different activities ranging from regional and national level competitions, exhibitions, workshops on problem solving, designing and fabrication of products, lecture series etc. at periodic intervals.
ATL Implementation Plan
- Procurement of Equipment
- Installation, Training and Demonstration of Equipment to be used in ATL
- Mentor-Connect Program
- Assistance for Activities at School
- Online Support
- Craftivity is the only company with the Unique Methodology(Class-wise Curriculum) covering all three domains of STEM (STEM-Robotics, STEM-CS, STEM-IoT)
- Craftivity is the only company which is not just a vendor for Supplying Kits and Equipment to the schools but also responsible for the complete execution of these Innovation Labs by delivering the unique methodology
- Craftivity is the only company with the focus on scalability in terms of a Mix of the classroom (onsite) and online virtual cloud based Learning Management Model using a Learning Management System (LMS).
Our Recent Implementations
Contacts Us for more details